[grand-rapids-pm-list] Fwd: [Chicago-talk] April meetings: 101 things every Perl programmer should know

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:29:53 PDT 2007

In case anybody is interested ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: andy at petdance.com <andy at petdance.com>
Date: Mar 29, 2007 7:22 AM
Subject: [Chicago-talk] April meetings: 101 things every Perl
programmer should know
To: chicago-talk at pm.org, chicago-announce at pm.org

 http://rakudo.org/chicago-pm/index.cgi?101_things_every_perl_programmer_should_know

 Andy Lester and Pete Krawczyk present a fun-filled night of
fascinating features and facts that you may not know about Perl, CPAN
and the Perl community, but definitely should. The evening is aimed at
beginners and intermediate Perl programmers, but experts may just
learn a thing or two as well. Our goal is to blow your mind at least
once before the night is through.

 You'll have two opportunities to hear it:

April 10th, 2007, 7pm at Illinois Institute of Technology, Rice Campus
in Wheaton -- No RSVP required
April 24th, 2007, 7pm at Performics in the city -- RSVP required by
noon to the email address "pkrawczyk" at the site "performics.com".

 As with all Chicago Perl Mongers meetings, everyone is welcome,
whether or not you consider yourself a member. We look forward to
seeing you there!