[grand-rapids-pm-list] Model View Presenter

Shannon sdeyoung at select-resources.com
Thu Jul 12 07:54:14 PDT 2007

Good morning!!  My name is Shannon DeYoung and I am the Recruiting
Manager for Select Resources, a local Information Technology Recruiting
Firm.  I am currently recruiting for a client in the Grand Rapids area
and hoped that you may be able to lend me some assistance.  My client is
an industry leader and they are seeking experienced Perl Developer to
join their team on a contract basis.  This is a great company to work
for and the projects they are working on are very challenging. I would
love to speak with you any of you about this in hopes that you or
possibly someone you know may be interested.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best Regards,

Shannon DeYoung
Recruiting Manager