[grand-rapids-pm-list] Perl Mongers for Friday September 29

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:41:20 PDT 2006

This month's Grand Rapids Perl Mongers meeting will feature Jeff Klein
and Scott Kwilinski splitting up the presentation time.    Jeff will
talk about  3vil with subroutines, AUTOLOAD, and references in perl.
 Scott will talk about how to hide the 3vil with Module::Compile.

While this is fairly advanced material, they will try to make it
accessible to mere mortals.   It is critical that everybody identify
weaknesses in Jeff's code during his presentation ;)

I would also like to talk briefly about events for next year.
Speakers, workshops, etc..   Bring your ideas.

Where:
Priority Health Conference Center
3111 Leonard St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3111+Leonard+St+NE,+Grand+Rapids,+MI+49525+(Priority%20Health%20Conference%20Center)&spn=0.016144,0.039312&hl=en

When:
Friday September, 29 2006 @ 11:30am

As usual, free lunch will be provided.   Please RSVP so we know how
much to order.

-Al Tobey