[grand-rapids-pm-list] New Article Up

mheusser@charter.net mheusser at charter.net
Mon Mar 6 05:17:00 PST 2006

Informit.com just published the article "How to develop software faster", that I co-wrote along with Sean McMillan, another GR.PM-er.  If you go to informit.com, it'll be on the left.  As always, I would like to invite feedback on how we could improve; even challenging, agressive feedback.  Your critics are your best friends and all that, and this list doesn't see enough traffic. :-)

We managed to sneak in a reference to perl, don't worry.

Regards,

--heusser