[grand-rapids-pm-list] Setting up PERL modules on multiple computers

David Hoppe dave at hopasaurus.com
Fri Feb 24 11:24:19 PST 2006

That sounds like exactly what I need, thank you very much.

The PAR thing looks like it will be perfect for a different project.
Thanks Todd.

I will also try to just rsync the files over since this will be a lot
simpler than The cpan bundle because some of the machines will start
their life just with identical configuration.

Thanks,

David Hoppe