[grand-rapids-pm-list] Setting up PERL modules on multiple computers

David Hoppe dave at hopasaurus.com
Thu Feb 23 18:39:44 PST 2006

Hello,

I have a project I am working on that uses several PERL modules.  I am
sure there is a way to setup all of the PERL modules I need on one
computer then magicly poof them over to another computer so I do not
have to set them all up again.  I don't know what this is called though,
if I did I would probably be able to find out by searching for the name
of the process.  Could someone tell the me if this exsist, what it is
called and a quick summary about how it works.

Thank you,

David Hoppe