[grand-rapids-pm-list] [Invitation] Grand Rapids Perl Mongers @ Fri, Aug 25 11:30am - 12:30pm (1 hr)

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 15:02:45 PDT 2006

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org, you are invited to

  Title: Grand Rapids Perl Mongers
  Time: Fri, Aug 25 11:30am - 12:30pm (1 hr) (Eastern Standard Time)
  Where: Priority Health Conference Center 3111 Leonard St 49525

Perl power tools and techniques.

Sorry this is coming out so late.    I have a whole raft of excuses and none of them good.   It's this Friday at the usual place, at the usual time.

We'll also have a short book review and perl update like last time.

See you there,
-Al Tobey

Directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3111+Leonard+St+NE,+Grand+Rapids,+MI+49525+(Priority%20Health%20Conference%20Center)&spn=0.016144,0.039312&hl=en

You can view this event at http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NnNxMHNmOGt1cG9ldmc1ZWFvZGdkNDNzcjggZ3JhbmQtcmFwaWRzLXBtLWxpc3RAcG0ub3Jn&tok=MTYjdG9iZXJ0QGdtYWlsLmNvbTA0MDI3NjM0Yzk1MGIyYzRhNDVlYTQ2YTY2ZTYyMWE0ZWI1NDBkYjg&ctz=America%2FNew_York&lcl=en_US

Sign up for Google Calendar at http://www.google.com/calendar/render?eid=NnNxMHNmOGt1cG9ldmc1ZWFvZGdkNDNzcjggZ3JhbmQtcmFwaWRzLXBtLWxpc3RAcG0ub3Jn&tok=MTYjdG9iZXJ0QGdtYWlsLmNvbTA0MDI3NjM0Yzk1MGIyYzRhNDVlYTQ2YTY2ZTYyMWE0ZWI1NDBkYjg