[grand-rapids-pm-list] Higher Order Perl - Has anyone read it yet?

Matthew Heusser mheusser at charter.net
Fri Apr 15 12:19:15 PDT 2005

Both the PORM (Learning Perl Objects, References and Modules) and "Effective Perl Programming" have a good coverage of closures.

I have both of them & could loan you a copy at an upcoming perl mongers meeting.

April is going to be intro to perl for programmers, may is using the debugger, and June is "The Source_ers apprentice: Advanced techniques in perl you can start using today"

Should be good.

If you're planning on attending, please shoot an RSVP to Matt Hahnfeld: Matt.Hahnfeld at priority-health.com.  Right now we're trying to guess at if we can use the computer lab as planned, or if we'll have too many people and have to use the new Priority Health Conference Center.

Regards,

--Heusser,
GR.PM Party Elder