[grand-rapids-pm-list] UPDATE: Introduction to Perl

Matthew Heusser mheusser at charter.net
Tue Apr 12 05:35:20 PDT 2005

We're going to run the meeting in the computer labs at Priority Health, so the class will be hands-on and interactive.  You will solve real problems in perl through the class, so it's going to be a fun, fast-paced, meaningful introduction to Perl, not just a lecture on the semantics of the eval() statement. :-)

Please feel free to forward this to others who you think may be interested.  If you can make the meeting, you might want to RSVP to Matt Hahnfeld <matt.hahnfeld at gmail.com>, so he can be certain to get enough pizza.

I'm off to go scrounge up some door prizes,

--Heusser