[Grand-rapids-pm] Meeting this month?

Matt Diephouse matt at diephouse.com
Tue Jul 13 21:10:19 CDT 2004

I know several Perl Mongers from Priority Health will be at OSCON
during the last week of this month. Is there still sufficient interest
for a meeting? Perhaps a social meeting is in order?

If you would be interested in a social or technical meeting, let me
know. If I don't receive any responses (as is typical), there will be
no meeting. Please suggest a topic (especially if you're willing to
present) if you are in favor of a technical meeting. A suggested
location for a social meeting would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

matt diephouse