[grand-rapids-pm-list] Perl Mongers This Month

Matt Diephouse matt at diephouse.com
Wed Aug 4 20:19:32 CDT 2004

The monthly Grand Rapids Perl Mongers meeting falls on Friday, August
27 this month.

The first thing we need is someone to present. Many folks just got back
from OSCON: are any of you willing to present on something new you've
picked up there? After Damian's "Presentation Aikido" talk, you should
all be able to give stellar talks. Presenters are treated to a free
lunch.

Failing that, suggested topics are welcome.

Second, this is my last month in Grand Rapids before I go to college
this fall, so a new president will need to be elected at the meeting.

Mark it on your calendars. I hope to see you all there.

matt diephouse