perl 6 presentation

Matthew Diephouse matt at diephouse.com
Sat Nov 15 14:26:01 CST 2003

Rather than fill everyone's mailboxes with my presentation, I posted
the files on my website in quicktime and pdf format. You can, of
course, feel free to post them directly on the GR.pm website. I can
send out keynote and powerpoint versions too, if anyone desires them,
but the file sizes were quite a bit larger, so I decided not to.

http://matt.diephouse.com/presentations/Perl6Essentials.mov
http://matt.diephouse.com/presentations/Perl6Essentials.pdf

Glad you enjoyed the presentation.

matt diephouse