Your Humble Librarian

Brandon Gohsman brandon at echobox.com
Tue May 6 08:04:12 CDT 2003

Hey everyone,

You may have noticed that I haven't made it to a meeting in like -
forever (or maybe no one has noticed at all). I'm still using Perl and
still interested in being a part of the Perl Mongers, but I'm kind of
lame as a librarian. My job just isn't flexible these days and I keep
getting shafted just before the meetings.

So, if the group hasn't already done this, we should probably appoint
someone who is a more regular attendee to carry the O'Reilly torch. I'm
just not being useful in that capacity. And since most of the meetings
are at Priority Health, and the books reside there, it would probably
make sense for someone who works at Priority Health to be the liaison.
That would guarantee a much faster turnaround from requesting a book to
getting it into the hands of the members.

Any volunteers?

Brandon Gohsman

EchoBox Interactive

O-418 Johnson St. NW