perl 5.8

Al Tobey albert.tobey at priority-health.com
Fri May 24 11:14:15 CDT 2002

Here's the word from Jarkko about perl-5.8.0-RC1.

This release has a few new and cool things in it like iThreads and IO
Filters.  I'm sure there's more that will make our lives better, but
those two are the ones attracting my attention.

If anybody's interested, I'll do an 5.8 overview later this summer, or
this fall (after the release).

-Al Tobey

to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this
email in error please notify the Priority Health Information
Services Department at (616) 942-0954.