PerlMongers call for presentations

Bill Day williamday at email.com
Sat Aug 3 07:52:14 CDT 2002

We don't have a presentation lined up for the August 30 meeting (It's a holiday weekend). If anyone has something they would be willing to present, please reply to the list.

I personally don't have a conflict, but If there is a consensus that the holiday weekend interferes, we can move the metting forward or backward by a week.

Let the list know your thoughts.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.