I think I finally have it figured out

matthew_heusser at mcgraw-hill.com matthew_heusser at mcgraw-hill.com
Tue Aug 7 08:07:29 CDT 2001

>it looks like a self-imposed obsession to me.
>just stop all this effort on "working on being
>'buzzword compliant'", and you'll stop your
>"merry-go-round".  it's really that simple.

My friend, when my dotCom failed and I walked into
the recruiters office, you should have seen the look on
her face when she saw my resume.  Being BuzzWord
Compliant certainly has it's advantages.

>ok.  Verizon Wireless is bottom-line useful.  i've gotten
>paid a reasonable amount of money for developing a few
>small apps for Verizons over the last few months.

I was speaking about end users (Verizon Wireless for
Residential - Try to write email or buy a book on one
of those phones.  Good luck.) Still, for business, I'll bite -
how do your apps effect the bottom line of that company?
Perhaps I owe you an apology.  You're not supposed
to take my rants seriously .. geez.  I guess I forgot a smiley
face or something ... :-)

regards,

Matt H.