Fwd: TPJ back issues

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 22:25:01 CDT 2000

FYI...

> Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:15:50 -0400 (EDT)
> From: brian d foy <tidbit at sri.net>
> To: groups at lists.panix.com
> cc: nyna at sri.net
> Subject: Back issues of TPJ available (for shipping costs)
>

> Perl Mongers has several hundred issues to TPJ from various printings
> and
> i want to get rid of them.  If your group wants some, all you have to
> do
> is pay my sphipping costs (see below).  Let Nyna know how many you
> want
> and any requests for particular issues.  We'll do our best to
> accomodate
> you.  Just send your check to the address in my sig :)
>
> 	US Domestic:
>
> 		$3 for five issues
> 		$1 for each set of five issues after that
>
> 	International:
>
> 		??

=====
only the fool would take trouble to verify that his sentence was composed of ten a's, three b's, four c's, four d's, forty-six e's, sixteen f's, four g's, thirteen h's, fifteen i's, two k's, nine l's, four m's, twenty-five n's, twenty-four o's, five p's, sixteen r's, forty-one s's, thirty-seven t's, ten u's, eight v's, eight w's, four x's, eleven y's, twenty-seven commas, twenty-three apostrophes, seven hyphens and, last but not least, a single !