Visual Perl 1 BETA

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 01:21:29 CST 2000

Oops, this had bounced too...

--- owner-grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org wrote:
> From: owner-grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
> Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:37:27 -0500 (EST)
> To: owner-grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
> Subject: BOUNCE grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org:    Non-member submission
> from [Joel Meulenberg <joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com>]
>
> From joelm at bigfoot.com  Fri Dec  8 00:37:24 2000
> Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:36:53 -0800 (PST)
> From: Joel Meulenberg <joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Visual Perl 1 BETA
> To: grand-rapids-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
>
> >   THE Visual Perl 1.0 BETA is out!!
> >
> >   Now, if only it would _work_ ...
>
> This sounds pretty interesting and all.  I even attempted to purchase
> an MSDN universal subscription (or whatever the heck I need to just
> try
> out Visual Studio.Net) at Microsoft's web site, but I got an HTTP 500
> -
> Internal server error!  (Actually, I was mostly interested in seeing
> what it would cost me to try out Visual Sutdio.NET - any idea how
> much
> the necessary MSDN subscription costs?)
>
> &Jo::el
>
> (Hehe, I just came up with that and just realized it's like "calling
> God".  Or perhaps it's a constructor?!  I really don't know anything
> about Hebrew though.)

> http://shopping.yahoo.com/

=====
only the fool would take trouble to verify that his sentence was composed of ten a's, three b's, four c's, four d's, forty-six e's, sixteen f's, four g's, thirteen h's, fifteen i's, two k's, nine l's, four m's, twenty-five n's, twenty-four o's, five p's, sixteen r's, forty-one s's, thirty-seven t's, ten u's, eight v's, eight w's, four x's, eleven y's, twenty-seven commas, twenty-three apostrophes, seven hyphens and, last but not least, a single !