Visual Perl 1 BETA

matthew_heusser at mcgraw-hill.com matthew_heusser at mcgraw-hill.com
Thu Dec 7 15:39:04 CST 2000

Folks -

  THE Visual Perl 1.0 BETA is out!!

  Now, if only it would _work_ ...

Matt H.

It is my pleasure to announce the release of Visual Perl 1.0
Beta 1.  This product brings full support for Perl into
Microsoft's Visual Studio.NET environment.

Information about the release, system requirements, and
download information is available from:
http://www.ActiveState.com/Products/VisualPerl

2) This mailing list is an announcement only mailing list. We have
created a new mailing list for discussion of Visual Perl,
which you are all invited to join. You can sign up by web at:
http://mailarchive.ActiveState.com/subs/visualperl-discuss
Or sign up by sending a message (can be blank) to:
visualperl-discuss-request at listserv.ActiveState.com

3) Feedback regarding Visual Perl should be sent to
visualperl-feedback at ActiveState.com

4) You can view the Visual Perl bugs database at
http://visualperlbugs.activestate.com

We look forward to your comments and feedback,

-- Eric Promislow and the Visual Perl team
EricP at ActiveState.com