Food for next month ....

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 09:23:16 CDT 1999

Keith Sederholm (our Priority Health host) and I just chatted about
this (probably because Keith saw your email).  Keith's suggestion, and
I think it's the best idea I've heard yet, is to have "Mom's" deliver.
Their food is great.  The minimum order requirement is easily met by a
group our size.  If everyone likes this idea, then we can scan in a
copy of their menu and send it out.  Orders would be collected (and
acknowledged) the morning of the meeting.

Thoughts?

+Joel

--- Steve Johnson <steve at bbdltd.com> wrote:
> > it's time to ask:  Do we
> > want catering?
>
> Since having food at the meeting saves me 15 minutes, at least, I'd
> prefer
> pizza, or something, be there.  But if it doesn't play for the host
> site,
> I'm very understanding and can forage.
>
> Of course, I prefer knowing in advance so that I don't end up making
> a lunch
> of orange coloured peanut butter crackers from a machine :-)
>
> sj

===