Fw: CGI, Perl, HTML Consulting

Matt Heusser mattandap at allegan.net
Tue Nov 9 09:02:59 CST 1999

(Below) I am forwarding an email from Justin Ward.
I promised to (fwd) his email, but basically told him
not to expect replies unless telecommuting is involved.

Again with my policy of "forward it to the mailing list
until people complain ..."

regards,

Matt H.
President, Grand Rapids.PM     -> http://grand-rapids.pm.org