Next GR.PM Meeting

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 10:45:35 CDT 1999

I think the list is working. (Or at least I haven't had any indications
that it isn't.)

Personally, I haven't responded affirmatively w.r.t. the Thursday
evening meeting because I have not yet gotten the "thumbs up" from my
wife.  (Yeah, you know who wears the pants in my family. ; )  )

I hope to go, but there is still the chance she'll nix it in favor of
painting the porch or something like that.

+Joel