G-R.pm website update

Ed Eddington ed at pcr7.pcr.com
Mon Aug 30 10:05:14 CDT 1999

GR.pm's,

I updated the website with the meeting minutes (thanks Joel). Also, I added
a link to Bill's "CGI.pm demo" program on the educational resourses page as
well as updated the list of who has which "library book".

The meeting minutes have been fairly short and don't take me long to format
in HTML. So, if they are supplied in plain text that's fine (to keep the
responsibilities of the "scribe" to a minimum!). A template might add some
"pizazz" to our boring b/w minutes pages if someone gets the creative urge,
feel free! It wouldn't take me any longer to put the minutes onto a fancier
page.

If anyone has any corrections, suggestions or ideas for the site, let me
know! (ed at pcr7.pcr.com)    (http://grand-rapids.pm.org/)

By the way, I don't have e-mail addresses for these people...
     Paul Tjapkes  -  550 Invalid recipient: <ptjapkes at worldnet.att.net>
     Rick Siner
     Jeff Williams
If you could drop me a line, I'll update/add them to the website.

Hopefully, I'll make the next meeting! >:-(

Ed Eddington
G-R.pm webmaster