[grand-rapids-pm-announce] RSVP for Matsch Systems

grand-rapids-pm-announce at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-announce at pm.org
Mon Sep 20 11:23:17 PDT 2010

Hi,

Charlie Sears and I are planning on attending Friday's meeting.  We can
both bring laptops, but would like an indication of what it is that we
can do to be properly prepared for the meeting.  Are you wanting us to
have access to working/running code?  Formal testing is not our forte,
which is why we're planning on attending, so any suggestions as to what
we can bring to make the meeting productive would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve
--
Steve Schafer