[grand-rapids-pm-announce] May GRPM meeting is on!

grand-rapids-pm-announce at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-announce at pm.org
Fri May 22 12:21:54 PDT 2009

This month we're going to do lightning talks.  If you have something
brief and interesting to share with your local Perl users, even if
you've never spoken in front of fifteen or so people before (I
understand, it can be intimidating), please come share with us.  We're
eager to learn from your experiences!

What's a lightning talk?  I'll let Wikipedia do the talking:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_Talk

Even if you don't want to present, come join us for free pizza
provided by our sponsor, Priority Health and bask in the healthy, blue
glow of our Camel-book-derived knowledge.

When: Friday, May 29 @ 11:30 AM
Where: The Priority Health Conference Center, room C
(http://tinyurl.com/cweuze)

Please RSVP to be included in the count for pizza.

We'll see you there!
Jason Porritt