[grand-rapids-pm-announce] Perl Mongers this Friday, 3/27: GRPM Raw!

grand-rapids-pm-announce at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-announce at pm.org
Tue Mar 24 09:06:33 PDT 2009

[ Rock music plays in the background as the announcer yells: ]

Friday, Friday, Friday!  Join the Grand Rapids Perl Mongers this week
for GRPM Raw! [echo here: RAW, raw, ... ]

That's right, all you pumped-up Perl poets, we're having another
programming competition, and YOU'RE INVITED!  Break out your Orcish
Maneuvers[1] and Schwartzian Transforms[2] and come prepared to
participate in the most insane hashref hacking, symbol table bashing,
and typeglob chucking Perl action on this side of the Grand River.
RSVP to Matt or me by Thursday and we'll throw in FREE PIZZA!!!!

-- What: GRPM RAW!!! (informal programming competition)
-- When: Friday, March 27, 11:30am - 1:00pm
-- Where: Priority Health Conference Center: room C -- http://tinyurl.com/cweuze
Located at the corner of East Beltline and Leonard St NE, the Priority
Health Conference Center is on the North side of Leonard just West of
East beltline (in the old Funeral Home building). Parking is available
behind the building. Please use the entrance from Leonard Street.

http://grand-rapids.pm.org/

We'll see you there!
Jason Porritt
jasonporritt at gmail.com