[grand-rapids-pm-announce] ANN: Perl Mongers Meeting Oct 31 -- Scary Perl

grand-rapids-pm-announce at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-announce at pm.org
Wed Oct 22 12:11:47 PDT 2008

Hello Everybody,

Announcing the Grand Rapids Perl Mongers meeting for October 2008:

Since it's Halloween, we'll be discussing all things terrifying about
Perl! Come prepared to hear (and share) tales of scary, spooky,
frightening Perl. Whatever fearsome Perl we can find, from the obscure
to the obfuscated (but never ordinary) will be on display in a
terrifyingly ghoulish freak show!

*Date, Time and Location:*

Friday, October 31 11:30 -- 1:00 PM
PriorityHealth Conference Center (Room C)
3111 Leonard St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Map
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3111+Leonard+St+NE,+Grand+Rapids,+MI+49525+%28Priority%20Health%20Conference%20Center%29&spn=0.016144,0.039312&hl=en>

*Pizza:*
Please RSVP to Matt Hahnfeld (Matt.Hahnfeld at priorityhealth.com), our
Vice President and Pizza Guy, and he will count you towards the free pizza!

Thank You,
    --Sean McMillan,
    Grand Rapids Perl Mongers Marketing Officer