[grand-rapids-pm-announce] ROOM/BUILDING CHANGE for Grand Rapids Perl Mongers

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:33:32 PST 2007

I messed up and assumed we had rooms booked all through 2007 for Perl
Mongers.    We didn't.   Now that I've done some booking, one of the
days I can't get is this month's meeting.   There are a few more days
that we'll discuss at the meeting.

I don't have final confirmation, but the meeting is very likely going
to be in Computer Lab 3 of building 1239 on the Priority Health
Campus.    Go in the front door and tell the receptionist you're there
for Perl Mongers.

>From the receptionist, go down the stairs or take the elevator down 1
floor.   Turn left at  the junction and go down until you see Computer
Lab 3.    Look for signs, because if we change the room again, they'll
be the source of truth.

1239 East Beltline NE
Grand Rapids MI 49525
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1239+E+Beltline+NE+49525&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=1&iwloc=addr

Call me at (616) 291-0806 if you need help finding the building/room
or whatever.

By the way, I'm only buying 3 large pizzas based on the current RSVP count.

-Al