[grand-rapids-pm-announce] GR.pm: Lightning Talk submissions for January 26 meeting

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 14:57:23 PST 2007

Submissions will be accepted for the January 26 meeting starting now
and ending on Monday the 15th.     Of course, the topic is anything
directly related to perl.   Have a favorite CPAN module?     How about
a neat hack you found?    How about some problem you solved with perl
that was neat-o?

If you don't know what a lightning talk is, here are some links:

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/07/30/lightningtalk.html
http://www.justanotherperlhacker.org/lightning/
http://perl.plover.com/lightning-talks.html

Please submit your topic and a couple sentences about what you'd
cover.    You don't even have to provide slides if you don't want/need
them.    A talk can be anywhere from 1 minute (better be good ;)  to
10 minutes.   Please specify your intended length.   I will hold you
to it.    I only plan on having 45 minutes of talk though, since we're
also doing elections that day.

Send submissions to me or the list:
tobert at gmail.com
grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org

They will be chosen by me and a committee of my choosing ;)    All
decisions are semi-final.

Did I mention elections are this month?

Thanks,
-Al Tobey