[grand-rapids-pm-announce] Grand Rapids Perl Mongers: July 28 meeting

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:55:28 PDT 2006

This month, I will be presenting on MySQL and Perl, focusing on how to
get MySQL up and running, then how to use it effectively in Perl.
I'll be using MySQL 5.x and will cover some of the new things it
offers.

We will also have Chuck Dreyer of Priority Health give a 5-minute book
review on Learning Perl, 4th edition.

The meeting is at the usual place, at the usual time.    Friday, July
28 2006 at 11:30am at the Priority Health Conference Center.   3111
Leonard St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3111+Leonard+St+NE,+Grand+Rapids,+MI+49525+(Priority%20Health%20Conference%20Center)&spn=0.016144,0.039312&hl=en

Free lunch is offered for those who RSVP to tobert at gmail.com.

-Al Tobey