[grand-rapids-pm-announce] Perl Mongers May 27 -- Introduction to the Perl Debugger and Object Oriented Perl

Matt Hahnfeld matt.hahnfeld at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:54:01 PDT 2005

Hello Grand Rapids Perl Mongers!

I heard last month we had a record turnout for the "Introduction to
Perl" by Matt Heusser.  Thanks for the great presentation, Matt.  Also
thanks to everyone who joined us...

If you know a bit of Perl now and you're looking to take the next
step, we have two excellent speakers lined up for this month's
meeting.  First, Chuck Dreyer will give an introduction to the Perl
debugger.  Next, Jason Porritt will give a presentation on Object
Oriented Perl.  Both of these presentations assume you are somewhat
familiar with Perl, but you don't need to be an expert.  If you're
interested in knowing more about some great Perl tools and techniques
that can make your life easier, then don't miss this month's meeting!

The meeting is on Friday, May 27 from 11:30am - 1:00pm.

We'll meet at the new Priority Health conference center (formerly
Zaagman Funeral Home) near the corner of Leonard St. and East Beltline
in Grand Rapids.  There is an entrance and parking on the north side
of Leonard St. just west of the Red Hot Inn.  Visit
http://grand-rapids.pm.org/ for directions and a link to Google Maps.
Look for the camel signs!

As in the past, our sponsor Priority Health will be providing FREE
Vitales pizza to all attendees.  If you want to make sure we have
enough pizza for you, then please RSVP to matth at everysoft.com prior to
the meeting.  Unfortunately, we are not able to provide computers for
this month's meeting, so if you have a laptop and want to follow along
with the exercises, please bring it along.

Hope to see y'all there!

Matt Hahnfeld
President, Grand Rapids Perl Mongers
matth at everysoft.com