[grand-rapids-pm-announce] Hiring Perl Coders

Matthew Heusser mheusser at charter.net
Mon Mar 28 06:40:59 PST 2005

Priority Health is currently hiring a senior PERL/SQL (Oracle) programmer.

See:

http://www.priority-health.com/corporate/careers/opportunities/

PH has a 37.5 hour work week, starts you out with 4 weeks of vacation a year, subsidizes a substantial portion of your health insurance costs, actually sends people to training, and has a healthy, growing culture.  The dollar-for-dollar 401K match goes up to 5% and there is an annual performance sharing bonus; this year is was 2.95%.

I'm having a blast.  You could join us.  Tell em Heusser sent ya ...

Matthew Heusser, www.xndev.com
mheusser at charter.net

"The only legitimate purpose of defined process is to solve problems. So let?s start there. What problem do we have?"
- James Bach, http://www.satisfice.com/articles/rbt-trouble.pdf