[grand-rapids-pm-announce] Perl Mongers this Friday! Bob Coe: Perl and the City of Grand Rapids GIS

Matt Hahnfeld matt.hahnfeld at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:03:49 PDT 2005

Hi all!

Just a reminder that Grand Rapids Perl Mongers will be meeting this
Friday, July 29, at 11:30am at the Priority Health Conference Center
(3111 Leonard St NE).

This month's guest speaker is Bob Coe from the City or Grand
Rapids/Northrop Grumman.  He will talk about how the City of Grand
Rapids used Perl and other Open Source technologies to build the
public mapping applications and GIS available on the city's web site.
Bob will be joined by two developers from his team, so be sure to
bring your technical questions.  It should be a great presentation!