[grand-rapids-pm-announce] Grand Rapids Perl Mongers -- December 16 at 11:30am

Matt Hahnfeld matt.hahnfeld at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:36:56 PST 2005

Hi all!

As in past years, we're going to be combining our November and
December meetings into one holiday meeting extraordinaire!  Our very
own Al Tobey will be delivering a presentation that's sure to get you
in the Christmas spirit.  At the very least, you'll walk out of the
meeting knowing more about how you can do something like this using
some cheap hardware and a Perl interpreter:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?q=wizards+of+winter

Yes, even you can create a tacky Perl-based light show in your front
yard (disclaimer: we're pretty sure that video wasn't done with Perl).

We'll meet at Priority Health, 1239 East Beltline NE, at 11:30am on
December 16.  Newcomers are always welcome, and there is never a fee
to attend a Perl Mongers meeting.  Please note the change in venue for
the meeting -- building 1239 is the main building right in front of
you as you drive into the Priority Health campus.  It's just north of
the corner of East Beltline and Leonard St. next door to the Red Hot
Inn.  Free pizza will be provided for ALL ATTENDEES WHO RSVP!  Please
RSVP to matth at everysoft.com if you want to attend and want pizza.

We look forward to seeing you!

Matt Hahnfeld
President