[grand-rapids-pm-announce] Grand Rapids Perl Mongers Today

Matt Hahnfeld matt.hahnfeld at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 06:58:15 PDT 2005

Hi all!

Just a reminder that our monthly Grand Rapids Perl Mongers meeting is
today (Friday) at 11:30am at the Priority Health conference center.  A
description of today's talk on the balance between software
development processes and innovation is attached below.

If you haven't RSVP'd, we'll still order some extra pizza -- so you're
welcome to attend anyway.  Newcomers are always welcome!

Look for the camel signs!

See ya there!

Matt Hahnfeld
President