[grand-rapids-pm-announce] Want free Pizza? RSVP for Perl Mongers!

Matt Hahnfeld matt.hahnfeld at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:08:16 PDT 2005

Hello again...

I almost forgot -- if you're planning on attending this Friday's Perl
Mongers meeting, please send an e-mail to matth at everysoft.com and let
us know.  Although RSVPs are not strictly required, it will give us an
idea of how many chairs to set up and how much pizza to order.  Out
last meeting had many more attendees than RSVPs, so we ran a bit short
on pizza.

This month those who RSVP will be first in the pizza line.  We'll try
to order some extra pizza so we don't run short like last month, but
if you don't RSVP then we can't guarantee anything.

Thanks for your help!

Matt Hahnfeld
President, Grand Rapids Perl Mongers