[grand-rapids-pm-announce] April Perl Mongers -- Introduction to Perl

Matt Hahnfeld matt.hahnfeld at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 05:34:33 PDT 2005

April's Grand Rapids Perl Mongers meeting is just a few short weeks away...

This month's meeting will be an introduction to Perl!  We'll teach you
everything you need to know about the Perl language, from basic Perl
syntax to how to use the Perl interpreter.  If you're new to Perl or
just need to re-learn the basics, this is the meeting to attend.  If
you have friends or coworkers who want to learn more about Perl, this
is the meeting to drag 'em to.

The meeting will be held at Priority Health (1239 E. Beltline NE,
Grand Rapids Township) at 11:30am on Friday, April 29th, 2005.  Matt
Heusser of Excelon Development will be heading up the training, with
other Perl experts jumping in to share their expertise on the various
aspects of Perl.

Training will last approximately 1.5 hours.  Everyone is welcome to
attend -- "membership" in Perl Mongers is not required.  There is no
charge.

As usual, we'll provide a pizza lunch to everyone who attends.  Yeah,
that's FREE training and FREE lunch!

By the way, next month's meeting will be a great follow-up to this
month, with Chuck Dryer of Prioriy Health doing a presentation on the
Perl Debugger.  Stay tuned for more information.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail...  See y'all there!

Matt Hahnfeld
President
Grand Rapids Perl Mongers