[grand-rapids-pm-announce] Perl Mongers TODAY! 11:30am at Priority Health!

Matt Hahnfeld matth at everysoft.com
Fri Dec 3 09:32:25 CST 2004

We'll be building perl-powered robots and the meeting will end with a
battle!  You don't want to miss this one!

Remember to bring a laptop computer if you have one.

The meeting is at Priority Health.  The address is 1239 E. Beltline NE in
Grand Rapids Township, just north of Leonard.  Building 1239 is the
building in front of you as you turn in from East Beltline.

Come in the front door and the receptionist will let you know how
to find us...  We'll be meeting in the basement in Classroom 1.

Hope to see ya there!

Matt Hahnfeld
President
Grand Rapids Perl Mongers