KEY REMINDER: GR.pm Septermber Meeting

Matthew R. Heusser HEUSSERM at student.gvsu.edu
Sat Sep 20 20:10:16 CDT 2003

Note that the meeting is on Thursday, Sept. 25th, not friday as usual.

Further note that the location is different than usual - it's at Calvin College.  It's Also at the PRINCE CENTER.  If you know about the original room we booked on the main campus, it has changed - we had too many people.

More details follow my sig.  This meeting is being sponsored by Priority Health (They got us the conference room), and the speaker is sponsored by Convansys.  If you want to improve your testing maturity without spoiling the fun, I HIGHLY suggest this month's meeting.

regards,

Matt H(eusser)