Reminder: Perl Mongers this Friday

Matthew R. Heusser HEUSSERM at student.gvsu.edu
Wed May 28 06:52:27 CDT 2003

Folks:

It looks like I may be able to present on "Test Driven Development" at the Perl Lightening talks at the Open Source Convention.

Lightening talks are a series of 5-minute presentations, all in a row.

I'm hoping to give my presentation to GR.PM first, to get some feedback, and maybe to give it again in June.  That way, I can "sharpen the saw" before I give it to Randal, Tom, and Larry. :-)

Matt H(ahnfeld) wanted to do a short Content Management Presentation anyway, and mine should take about 10 minutes. What's say we try to fit both?

regards,

Matt H.(eusser)