[pm.gr] Meeting change for Friday (repeat)

Bill Day williamday at email.com
Thu Oct 24 11:39:57 CDT 2002

I sent this email over an hour ago, haven't recieved it yet, and didn't keep a copy, so I'm resending it.

Tomorrow is the last friday of the month, and we don't have a presentation.

I propose that we vote on the following options. Vote early, I'll count the 1st 5 votes I recieve so I can turn this around quickly.

   1) Social meeting in the PH room we have reserved.
   2) Social meeting in a resturant.
   3) I have an off-topic presentation on CMM that I did for a class at GVSU.
   4) Cancel meeting.
   5) Joel could go home now, stay up all night, skip work tomorrow morning, and present Perl-bots 2002.

Here are the rules: Joel is the only one allowed to vote for option 5. Only the 1st 5 votes I recieve will count. If someone proposes a superior solution, I reserve the right to change the rules. Only one vote per person. Void * where prohibited.