Reminder: PerlMongers meeting this Friday.

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Wed Mar 27 07:52:50 CST 2002

Howdy,

Due to the holiday weekend thingy, I won't be able to make it to this
Friday's meeting. I don't have any new books for the lending library so
the current lot will have to tide everyone over.

It would be great if some facsimile of Paul's presentation made it onto
the website later so I could take a look at it. I'm bummed about missing
his preso.

Thanks!

Brandon Gohsman
Square One Design