Book Update

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Thu Jun 28 15:21:06 CDT 2001

Hey everyone,

O’Reilley has a new format for the info they send me. Instead of periodic
book announcements, they are sending more of a formal newsletter at regular
intervals. Here is the book listing from the first of those newsletters:

Here's a list of O'Reilly's latest titles. Review copies are available
upon request. Click on either link for book details--the press release
is the top link, for those who make use of the it.

Com+ Programming with Visual Basic
http://press.oreilly.com/compluspvb.html
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/compluspvb/

Subclassing & Hooking with Visual Basic
http://press.oreilly.com/subhook.html
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/subhookvb/

..Net Framework Essentials
http://press.oreilly.com/dotnetfrmess.html
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dotnetfrmess/

Oracle Essentials: Oracle9i, Oracle8i & Oracle8
http://press.oreilly.com/oressentials2.html
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/oressentials2/

Cisco IOS Access Lists
http://press.oreilly.com/cisrtlist.html
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/cisrtlist/

Effective Awk Programming, 3rd Edition
http://press.oreilly.com/awkprog3.html
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/awkprog3/

For UPCOMING titles, go to:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/new.html

Reminder: Your members receive 20% discount on
all books purchased direct from O'Reilly using the
DSUG discount code.

Let me know which books people are interested in and I’ll request review
copies.

Danke,

Brandon