RFP - Request For Presenters

Steve Poling sdpoling at home.com
Sat Oct 14 01:48:05 CDT 2000

Well, I won't teach you *all* about crypto, but maybe we'll all be able to
work a Captain Midnight decoder ring before I'm thru. I've got the coyote
Perl algorithms book and there's a crypto chapter there. If I don't get any
special requests, I'll pull something outta there. Conversely, if everyone
says "forget that, I want to hear about Captain Midnight" I can change my
plans.