FW: O'Reilly Releases "Managing IMAP"

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 10:27:10 CDT 2000

I want that book!  Now!

--- Brandon Gohsman <brandon at squareonedesign.com> wrote:
> Anyone interested in IMAP?

=====
only the fool would take trouble to verify that his sentence was composed of ten a's, three b's, four c's, four d's, forty-six e's, sixteen f's, four g's, thirteen h's, fifteen i's, two k's, nine l's, four m's, twenty-five n's, twenty-four o's, five p's, sixteen r's, forty-one s's, thirty-seven t's, ten u's, eight v's, eight w's, four x's, eleven y's, twenty-seven commas, twenty-three apostrophes, seven hyphens and, last but not least, a single !