GR.pm Meeting This Friday, Dec. 1st @ 11:30am at Priority Health

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 16:26:37 CST 2000

OK, before anyone else calls it, I've got dibs on the CVS Pocket
Reference by Gregor N. Purdy. : )
Gregor used to work at Meijer here in GR.  He's written some CPAN Perl
modules.  One that springs to mind is a Literate Programming module.

+Joel

--- Brandon Gohsman <brandon at squareonedesign.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Yes, we actually have a few new books (nothing like the last time).
> Recently
> in are:
>
> * CVS Pocket Reference by Gregor N. Purdy
> * Linux in a Nutshell (Third Edition) by Ellen Siever, Stephen
> Spainhour,
> Stephen Figgins & Jessica P. Hekman
> * Network Printing by Radermacher & Gast
> * And the long awaited Programming Perl (Third Edition) by Wall,
> Christiansen & Orwant
>
> I know that there are one or two other books coming but I can't
> remember
> what they were.
>
> See you Friday!
>
> Brandon

=====
only the fool would take trouble to verify that his sentence was composed of ten a's, three b's, four c's, four d's, forty-six e's, sixteen f's, four g's, thirteen h's, fifteen i's, two k's, nine l's, four m's, twenty-five n's, twenty-four o's, five p's, sixteen r's, forty-one s's, thirty-seven t's, ten u's, eight v's, eight w's, four x's, eleven y's, twenty-seven commas, twenty-three apostrophes, seven hyphens and, last but not least, a single !