Agenda for Tomorrow's Meeting - Friday, March 31st @ Priority @ 11:30am

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 11:45:02 CST 2000

I'm in a hurry, so this is really brief.

The meeting is in Board Rooms B & C of the 1231 East Beltline building
of Priority Health.  (Directions available at grand-rapids.pm.org )
Board Rooms B & C are on the 3rd floor.  If you don't know where they
are, someone will be there to help you.

Paul Tjapkes made a suggestion that we're going with this month.
Rather than order from Mom's (had hard time finding someone to fill in
for Keith), just pick up lunch on the way.  There's even a greasy spoon
right next to the 1231 building called "Red Hot Inn" (corner of Leonard
and the Beltline).  Don't tell them I told you, but you can park in the
back of Red Hot's parking lot and probably have a *shorter* walk to the
1231 building than if you parked in the parking lot surrounding the
1231 building.

Agenda for GR.pm Meeting on Friday, March 31st, 2000

1. Hellos and Eating Lunch

2. Introductions (if necessary)

3. Lending Library (*Don't Forget Your Books!*)

4. Main Presentation - "Object-Oriented Perl - The Essentials"
   by Joel Meulenberg

5. Future Presentations Discussion - do we want to hear about:
   "OO Perl - The Full Monty"?  Anything else?

See you there!