Reminder & Agenda - GR.pm Meeting this Friday, Feb 23rd @ 11:30am @ Priority Health

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 11:46:41 CST 2000

Alright, Keith "Mr. Food" Sederholm has persevered and gotten us a
readable menu as 2 GIF files which you'll find attached to this
message.  One important note:  There's no requirement to tip the driver
since Keith is our driver!  Thanks Keith!

Please get your orders to Keith no later than 9:30am tomorrow morning.
Mmmmm...  Mongoloid Beef.

+Joel