Reminder & Agenda - GR.pm Meeting this Friday, Feb 23rd @ 11:30am @ Priority Health

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 10:40:19 CST 2000

OK, we're meeting in the basement "Classroom #1" of the 1239 building
(straight ahead as you drive into Water's Circle).  As before, you'll
need to check in at the front receptionist's desk and be escorted down
to Classroom #1.

As for lunch, we're going ahead with the cuisine upgrade to Seoul
Garden even though we've run into a snag.  The copy of the mini-menu
that we scanned in is basically unreadable.  So I'll be typing in the
menu (sometime during the class I'm in all day today) and sending it
out.  To give you a basic idea right now, Seoul Garden has all the
usual chinese dishes and they typically cost between $5.25 and $6.50.
You'll need to choose between steamed rice and fried rice.  If you want
soup it costs extra.  They have hot-n-sour (mmm mmm yummy) and eggdrop
soup and others I think.

You'll need to get your order to Keith Sederholm
(keith.sederholm at priority-health.com) by 9:30am tomorrow (Friday)
morning.

+Joel