Another IDE for Perl?

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 17:10:52 CST 2000

> Hmm...  I think I'm addicted to curry because I'm getting cravings
> already for

Regarding curry addiction:

http://www.independent.co.uk/argument/Commentators/2000-10/hirst261000.shtml

My favorite quote is: "It is like sex on a plate."
Wow!  I'm gonna have to go for extra hot next time!  ; )

> that Thai SMELA LYK HORS BAR NA dish I tried :-)

Your momma's cookin' smells like HORSE BARN!
That sounds like an insult that would come out of a MadLibs-esque
random insult generator, but it's not an insult; It's Gang Gai; It's
Mmmm Mmmm Good!
I'm tellin' you folks who couldn't make it that you missed out on some
good eats!
(Next time I'm ordering a plate full of those spring rolls or whatever
they're called - and a tub of plum sauce.  Mmmmm.)

> Anybody try this, yet:
>
> http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10142-108-69420.html

Nope, but I will.

&Jo::el